INFORMATIVA PRIVACY E COOKIE
Information on the privacy code in the legal sense of the decree from 30.06.2003
Like More Italia S.r.l. (“the Company”) Via Belgio, 20 – 37069 Villafranca di Verona, Italy, guarantees to act within the scope of the legal restrictions, to use the personal data in consideration of the fundamental rights and the dignity of the person concerned especially regarding the privacy of the personal identity and the protection of the personal data.
Aims and ends of the use of data:
1) Fulfilment of legal duties, regulation duties, community standards as well as civil and fiscal laws.
2) Fulfilment of possible contractual obligations towards the person concerned.
3) Aims relating to business such as the sending of commercial information and advertising material (via mail, fax and e-mail), marketing und market research.
In reference to the aims quoted above your personal data will be forwarded if required:
– to the public administration departments and authorities, if legally required
– to financial institutions with which our company has business connections regarding the administration of claims and obligations
– to all private, public and/or juridical people (legal or administration offices, tax accountancy offices, courts, chambers of commerce etc) if the forwarding is regarded necessary or appropriate for our work as well in the manner mentioned above with the appropriate aims.
The personal data used in our company are not subject to promulgation.
Data processing can be carried out with or without electronic means but in any case automatic ones and it includes all procedures and steps required according to article 4, paragraph 1, letter a of the decree No. 196 from 30th June 2003. In any case the data processing is subject to safety measures which guarantee privacy. Data are analyzed with Google Analytics.
Rights of the people concerned
According to article 7 the privacy provides the people concerned with certain rights. Each person has the right to know which of their personal data are hold, stored and used and what they are used for. Furthermore, they have the right to know about the data’s origin and the end of processing as well as details about the holder and the people working with their data. The people concerned have the right to approve, control, correct or complete their personal data and they can request their data or part of them to be cancelled, blocked or ask for transformation into anonymous data if the processing is against the law.
The people concerned have the right to approve, control, correct or complete their personal data and they can request their data or part of them to be cancelled, blocked or ask for transformation into anonymous data without specific reason if the data are used for commercial purposes, for the dispatch of advertising material, for the direct sale or for market or opinion research. The rights can be claimed and requested at Like More Italia S.r.l., Via Belgio, 20 – 37069 Villafranca di Verona, Italy (email@example.com)
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with pages from this website and is saved through your browser onto your computer’s hard drive. The information stored in the cookie can be sent back to our servers during a subsequent visit to our site. You can disable all cookies. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Our website uses the following types of cookie:
Navigation cookies these cookies make it possible to navigate the website and utilize its functionalities. Without the cookies, these functionalities may be inaccessible or not perform properly.
Functional cookies: to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively. For example, we remember your preferred currency and language. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience.
Analytics cookies are used to collect information anonymously, to help us better understand and improve how people interact with our site – they do not record personal information.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
1. Open the ‘Tools’ menu
2. Select ‘Internet Options’
3. Open the ‘Security’ tab
4. Choose the ‘Internet’ zone
5. Identify the security level ‘High’ for this zone
6. Click ‘OK’
1. Open the ‘Edit’ menu
2. Choose ‘Preferences’
3. Open ‘Privacy & Security’
4. Choose ‘Cookies’
1. Open the ‘Menu’ (icon) on the toolbar
2. Choose ‘Settings’
3. Open ‘Advanced Settings’
4. Go to the ‘Privacy’ section and click on ‘Content Settings’
5. In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can choose how cookies are used when you browse using Chrome
More information https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click on ‘Security’
3. To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
4. To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
More information https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US